2022 VBA/NCBA Compliance School
The 2022 VBA/NCBA Compliance School will be held virtually and split into three days of Lending and one day of Deposits. Attendees may choose to register for either track individually or the full compliance school.
Attendees will gain 20 CRCM credits for participating in the lending track and 6.5 CRCM credits for participating in the deposits track.
CRCM Credit: 6.5
Date: June 1 @ 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Deposits Track Only: $300 (Non-members: $800)
Consumer deposit products, services and delivery methods have changed dramatically due to the Dodd-Frank Act. Regulatory amendments and new interpretations have created an extremely complex deposit environment. This program provides a comprehensive discussion on critical deposit account rules and discusses the implications of UDAAP and the subjectivity of enforcement. Compliance officers and personal bankers will be better prepared to identify solutions in the deposit account front-line sales and operations areas.
- Reg D: NOW Eligibility and Reserve Requirements
- Reg E: Electronic Funds Transfer Act
- Reg CC: Expedited Funds Availability Act
- Reg P: Privacy and Information Sharing “Opt Outs”
- Reg S: Right to Financial Privacy
- Fair Credit Reporting Act/ID Theft “Red Flags”
- Reg DD: Truth in Savings Accounts (TISA)