Branch Manager Bootcamp: Business Development (3/13 or 3/21)
NOTE: This session will be available on multiple dates for your convenience. Please choose the date that you would like to attend during the registratration process.
This session focuses on the relationship building process to identify how to gain the trust of your client, gain a larger share of wallet, and present solutions that solve your clients’ needs.
Key Skill Transfers/Takeaways:
- Mastering pre-call planning.
- Learning to call virtually or in-person on the right (most profitable) clients and prospects.
- Building relationships with productive referral sources.
- Introductory Discussion: Our Role in Growing the Branch
- Our Past Calling Successes & Challenges
- The Value Proposition
- Call Planning on Our Most Profitable Clients
- Gaining the Virtual or In-Person Appointment
- Planning for a Quality Encounter
- Determining Lead Officers and Call (Individual or Joint) Strategy
- Plan What to Have With You during the Call
- Plan Bridging and Introductory Comments
- The Initial Meeting
- Listening and Communicating How You Can Help
- Making a Recommendation and Asking for the Business
- Earning Referrals
- Call Follow-Up
- Expand Your Notes to Capture the Call
- Calendar Follow Up Activities
- Assess the Call
- Discussing an Upcoming Client Call
- Discussing Challenges & Opportunities
- Complete an Action Plan for Skills Transfer back to the Job
- TOOLKIT: Forms for use back on the job
About the Presenter:
Jennie Sobecki is Owner and CEO of Focused Results, a sales and marketing strategy, consulting, and training firm concentrating on results-driven process consulting and training experience in community banks and other financial institutions. An expert in designing and implementing sales efforts and processes, she designs solutions to drive top line growth through better utilization and training of existing sales forces, including sales management.
Jennie is a graduate of Indiana University and has a certificate in consulting services from Ball State University. Prior to joining Focused Results, she was Director of Sales and Marketing for a $3 billion bank holding company, Sales Manager for a high-performing mid-level Indianapolis bank, and Director of Corporate Training for a large Midwest insurance company. A charismatic speaker and consultant, Jennie consults with numerous financial service organizations on revenue, sales, sales leadership, and organizational performance.