Security Awareness for the 21st Century
Guided by expert Steve Hunt, safety and security consultant, this security session will focus on five primary areas:
- Emergency Operations Plan (EOP)
Be able to create an EOP template tailored to your business and supplement it with a Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP).
- Active Shooter
Be able to comprehend the processes and procedures that will help prepare a business for an event of an active shooter.
- Workplace Violence
Be able to understand, identify, and prevent workplace violence.
Be able to recognize the different types of Emergency Lockdown, forms of communications, during those events, and what to expect when law enforcement arrives.
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Designs (CPTED)
Be able to understand the key concepts and identify the hierarchy of space and natural surveillance both inside and outside of a firm.
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am: Registration and light breakfast
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm: In Session
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: Lunch Break
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm In Session
- 4:00 pm: Adjourn
Networking breaks will happen take place through the day.