Webinar: Creative Solutions for Supporting Your Customers
We are proud to be partnering with Apiture on this webinar! This will be a pre-recorded program with a release date of Wednesday, August 19. The link won’t have an expiration date, and can be downloaded multiple times.
The experience of your customers and members goes beyond the interactions had at your branch, and even your digital presence. Today, more than ever, banks are challenged to support their customers in new and innovative ways. Recent events have forced consumers to quickly adopt new technology, creating an inherent learning curve for many. In this webinar, we will explore how to get in front of your customer support, including key ways that banks of any size can support their new audience of digital users.
Topics will include:
- How to know and understand your customer base. Not all customers are going to be willing and eager to adopt digital technology, so how can we make it as easy as possible for them?
- Solutions to supporting your customers:
- Creating a team of support experts
- Building a 360-support model
- In-application messaging and notifications to answer questions on the spot
- Working with your digital banking partner to put your plan to action
Catherine Jennings – Regional Sales Director, Apiture
Catherine is a Regional Sales Director at Apiture. She started with Apiture in January, 2019 as a Customer Success Manager, working with clients as an advocate and coach to ensure they reach their greatest digital banking success. Prior to Apiture, Catherine worked with digital health professionals as an executive recruiter. She is originally from Atlanta and after living in the mountains of Asheville, NC she moved to Wilmington, NC – where she fell in love with the coastal lifestyle.