Webinar – Don’t Ignore Women: Business, Savings, and Investment Opportunities
To register for this program, please contact Brianna Reeder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This fast-paced presentation will highlight the challenges facing women as financial decision-makers, investors, and business-people – and celebrates the success they have and how your bank can help celebrate their success. We will examine what women who own businesses say about what is going on now, from their biggest issues to where they see opportunity happening. Women also face longer lifetimes, with lower earnings, and we will illustrate strategies and tactics for the community bank to take to improve the retirement readiness of women in general, and women business owners in particular.
Specific topics will include:
- The earnings gap
- COVID-19 and work disruption
- Women retirement facts
- Women retirement strategies to offset shortfalls – community banking at its best
- Motivations behind women-owned businesses
- Small business trends and women ownership
- WBENC and other options for the woman-owned business
And much more!