Virtual 2021 Spring Compliance Update Seminar
The safety of our members is our highest priority. This program has been converted to take place as a webinar.
Confirmed topics for this session include:
- Biden Administration Regulatory Priorities and Changes
- Compliance Perspective on the New URLA, Effective March 1, 2021
- Uniform Residential Loan Application (URLA) Data Elements
- Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization (MISMO) Data Mapping
- Consumer Mortgage Application Compliance Hot Buttons
- Fair Lending (ECOA and FHA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Truth in Lending Act (TILA) and TRID
- ATR & QM Update
- Privacy Standards
- E-Sign Requirements
- Overdrafts and Other Significant Regulatory Issues
- Recent Enforcement Actions
Patti Joyner – Financial Solutions
Patti Joyner is a dynamic speaker and leader with strong, intuitive management skills, and a deep conviction that “excellence is not optional.” She has extensive experience in working with financial institutions, bank data processors and governmental agencies. Patti has more than 35 years of experience in the financial industry as an entrepreneur and financial institution executive. She is a Certified Public Accountant, skilled regulatory compliance consultant, bank operations specialist, system automation designer and an enthusiastic regulatory compliance instructor who believes in providing real-world solutions ready for immediate implementation.
Patti founded Financial Solutions in 1990 to offer financial institutions complete, cost-effective regulatory compliance solutions, thereby eliminating an institution’s need to rush to increase overhead. The company specializes in providing regulatory compliance assistance for financial institutions through policies, programs, on-site compliance reviews and customized training.