Branch Manager Bootcamp: Managing a Successful Branch (5/22 or 5/23)
NOTE: This session will be available on multiple dates for your convenience. Please choose the date that you would like to attend during the registratration process.
Branch Manager Bootcamp: Managing a Successful Branch focuses on the foundation skills of a Branch Manager. Managers learn the key elements of managing a successful branch: selecting the team, staffing and scheduling, procedures, and building the team.
Key Skill Transfers/Takeaways:
- Learning to create an energetic and productive workplace.
- Learning to manage the branch team and integrate technology to drive additional business.
- Driving business development even when the branch traffic is slow.
- Branch Staffing Model – Layers are Collapsing
- How Technology is Revolutionizing Our Business
- Vision Review – Our Role as Dream Builders
- Defining the Performance Management Process
- Coaching, Counseling, and Disciplining
- Scheduling and Staffing in Today’s Work Environment
- The Bored Board Concept – “Go To” List for Slow Times
- Creating a Fun Work Atmosphere
- Generational Approach to Communicating
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Complete an Action Plan for Skills Transfer back to the Job
About the Presenter:
Jennie Sobecki is Owner and CEO of Focused Results, a sales and marketing strategy, consulting, and training firm concentrating on results-driven process consulting and training experience in community banks and other financial institutions. An expert in designing and implementing sales efforts and processes, she designs solutions to drive top line growth through better utilization and training of existing sales forces, including sales management.
Jennie is a graduate of Indiana University and has a certificate in consulting services from Ball State University. Prior to joining Focused Results, she was Director of Sales and Marketing for a $3 billion bank holding company, Sales Manager for a high-performing mid-level Indianapolis bank, and Director of Corporate Training for a large Midwest insurance company. A charismatic speaker and consultant, Jennie consults with numerous financial service organizations on revenue, sales, sales leadership, and organizational performance.