Branch Manager Bootcamp: Maintaining Superior Team Performance (4/17 or 4/25)
NOTE: This session will be available on multiple dates for your convenience. Please choose the date that you would like to attend during the registratration process.
Branch Manager Bootcamp: Maintaining a Superior Team Performance focuses on maintaining superior performance. Managers learn to evaluate individual performance and build performance standards that blend with the company’s mission and vision.
Key Skill Transfers/Takeaways:
- Winning motivational strategies
- Learning best practices in employee development, performance improvement, and employee recognition
- Conducting Performance Appraisals
- Discuss the Formal Appraisal Process at Your Company
- Look at the Steps in Conducting a Performance Appraisal
- Review a Sample Performance Appraisal Written by Branch Managers
- What to Do When Things Go Awry
- Managing Difficult Situations During a Review
- Managing Conflict
- Structured Intervention
- Rebalancing the Culture
- Delegating to Build Your Team
- Mentoring the Team
- Performance & Development
- Recognition and Reward – Non-Monetary and Monetary
- Understanding the Challenges Facing the Financial Work Force of Today
- Program Summary Complete a Final Action Plan to Grow the Branch
About the Presenter:
Jennie Sobecki is Owner and CEO of Focused Results, a sales and marketing strategy, consulting, and training firm concentrating on results-driven process consulting and training experience in community banks and other financial institutions. An expert in designing and implementing sales efforts and processes, she designs solutions to drive top line growth through better utilization and training of existing sales forces, including sales management.
Jennie is a graduate of Indiana University and has a certificate in consulting services from Ball State University. Prior to joining Focused Results, she was Director of Sales and Marketing for a $3 billion bank holding company, Sales Manager for a high-performing mid-level Indianapolis bank, and Director of Corporate Training for a large Midwest insurance company. A charismatic speaker and consultant, Jennie consults with numerous financial service organizations on revenue, sales, sales leadership, and organizational performance.